Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dear Friends

Dear Friends of the World,
I come here to invite you to spend a moment with me. Normally, I am not a talker, I am a listener. However, I hope you’d take a moment to listen to my stories and deepest thoughts. Many people have changed my world and changed me, but very few know how much of a difference they have made in my life. Time just keeps moving on and I just never had the chance to sit them down and give them a speech of gratitude. So here I am, telling you about how grateful I am for all the people in my life, all the experiences I have had, and all the lessons I have learned.
I hope you’d take a break from the crazy life you are in right now and relax. I hope to change your life in some positive way. I hope you’d take the invitation to drink tea with me.
There are many tales about the origin of tea, but the wonderful fact is that we did not discover tea, but that it discovered us through our openness and willingness to take in its beautiful offering. Just like life.

Sincerely,
A Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment